Fuyot Springs National Park is a protected area of the Philippines located in the mountain slopes of Barangay Santa Victoria in Ilagan, Isabela 405 kilometers northeast from Manila. The park, which also contains the Ilagan Sanctuary, is 819 hectares in area and extends to the nearby municipality of Tumauini in the Cagayan Valley. It was established in 1938 through Proclamation No. 327.
Bangan Hill National Park is a protected area of the Philippines located in the municipality of Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya in Cagayan Valley. The park covers an area of 13.90 hectares. It was declared a national park in 1995 by virtue of Republic Act No. 7954.
The Peñablanca Protected Landscape and Seascape, formerly the Callao Cave National Park, is the largest protected areain the province of Cagayan in northern Philippines. It is on the border with Isabela province, contiguous with the Northern Sierra Madre Natural Park. It was established through Proclamation No. 484 on October 6, 2003.
Characterized by a complex of terrestrial, wetland and marine ecosystem, the Batanes group of islands consist of 10 small islands bounded by the Eashi Channel on the north, by the Pacific Ocean on the east, by the South China Sea on the west and the Balintang Channel on the south. It was established through RA 8991 and Proclamation 335.
The Magapit Protected Landscape is a protected area of forested limestone hills and grasslands in the Cagayan Valley of northern Luzon island in the Philippines. On 23 April 2000, the park was redesignated as a protected landscape area under the National Integrated Protected Areas System Act through Proclamation No. 285 signed by President Joseph Estrada.
Casecnan Protected Landscape is a protected area in the Casecnan River watershed of eastern Luzon in the Philippines. It has a total area of 88,846.80 hectares straddling the provinces of Nueva Vizcaya, Quirino and Aurora. It was established through Proclamation No. 289 on April 23, 2000.
The Quirino Protected Landscape is a protected area in the Philippine island of Luzon that covers a large portion of the province of Quirino. It was established in 2004 through Proclamation No. 779 to preserve the watershed area containing the headwaters of the Cagayan River, also known as the Rio Grande de Cagayan, which supports major irrigation systems in the entire Cagayan Valley region.
The park was established on 18 May 1914 as the Salinas Forest Reserve covering the Salinas Salt Springs and surrounding forest through Executive Order No. 44 signed by Governor-General Francis Burton Harrison. In 1926, through amendments made in Proclamation No. 53 by Governor-General Leonard Wood, the forest reserve was re-established as the Salinas Deer Refuge. Salinas was finally declared a natural monument in 2000 under the NIPAS through Proclamation No. 275 by President Estrada.
It was first declared a wilderness reserve encompassing an area within a 45 kilometres radius of Palanan Point known as the Palanan Wilderness Area through Letter of Instructions No. 917-A signed by President Ferdinand Marcos on 7 September 1979. On 10 March 1997, the area was converted into a natural park with the signing of Proclamation No. 978 by President Fidel Ramos.
Palaui Island lies off the northwestern part of a large promontory in San Vicente, in the municipality of Santa Ana, Cagayan province. It is 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) at its longest and about 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) at its widest and moderately high. It was established through Proclamation No. 447 on August 28, 1994.
It was established through Proclamation No. 720 on August 8, 1934. It is located in Dupax, Nueva Vizcaya.
It was established through Proclamation no. 108 on May 13, 1987. It is located in Gonzaga and Lal-lo, Cagayan.
The Baua-Wangag Watershed was proclaimed as Watershed Forest Reserve by virtue of Presidential Proclamation Nos. 107 and 108 on May 13, 1987 to protect the area from deforestation and degradation. The proclaimed Watershed Forest Reserve is composed of the watershed areas of two major river systems in the municipality of Gonzaga, Cagayan, Province, Philippines.
It was established through Proclamation No. 355 on April 4, 1994.