Pagsanjan Gorge National Park

The park was first established in 1904 through Executive Order No. 33 signed by Civil Governor Luke Edward Wright. Executive Order No. 65 by Governor-General William Cameron Forbes in 1913 reduced its size to 2,019.34 hectares. In 1939, through Proclamation No. 392 signed by President Manuel Luis Quezon, the reserve was reclassified and renamed to Pagsanjan Gorge National Park with its area further reduced to its present size.

Go to link